Friday, January 25, 2008

Stash n' Stuff

I thought I'd show off a bit of my stash! I wanted a pretty way to store my yarn, because I figure for the amount of money I've spent on it, it should be on display, not shoved in a box in a closet.

I picked up these antique copper pots from an ex-coworker. I love them! I've got them filled to overflowing with my sock yarn in the smaller pot and some Noro and Manos del Uruguay in the big one. I haven't figured out where they are going to go, but for now they are sitting next to my rainstick.




I finally have my mirror up too! I think it looks fantastic! The wall it's on is basically concrete so Alby had to get a drill out in order to get it on there. I decided to put it over the loveseat becasue I didn't think the wall behind the couch would support the weight of the mirror. The glass table beside it is new too, but I don't think it's going to stay there. I'm still working on placement.



That's all I've got for now. I think my new place is finally starting to look like a home!

3 comments:

Misstea said...

Very cute!

Next knitting and tea-drinking event is at your place, OK?

PurlerBear said...

For sure! Just let me know when you have some time!

Misstea said...

Sometime in mid-March, I'm afraid.

But, I would love to see you at WW.